Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Expedia's 24 Hour Sale: TODAY ONLY SUBMIT YOUR CLAIMS OR GET SCREENSHOT TONIGHT!

Well, folks, Expedia's 24 Hour Sale is back. Here are a list of some of the opportunities you can possibly get today. I can't verify it they will work for you, as by the time my claims are answered, they'll be gone. But here's what I can see that will probably work:

Wingate Hotel Schaumburg/Convention Center (Chicago, Illinois suburbs)
Example: April 16-17. Expedia: $118.15, Triprewards $139.00. Looks GOOD.

Ramada Savannah, Georgia I-95
Example: April 16-17. Expedia $56.00, Triprewards $79.99
Note that there are two same descriptions on Expedia - this may not work - try submitting a screenshot for one of the two (cheaper), but expect the run-around for this one.

Ramada Surrey/Langley (Vancouver, British Columbia suburbs - just miles north of I-5)
Example: April 16-17. Expedia $92.65, Triprewards $109.00. This one looks GOOD.


Possibly many other dates - play around. Enjoy!

2 comments:

dan said...

I had success with the Ramada in Surrey. Had to send in screenshots but it was approved today. Thanks!!

FrugalTravelGuy said...

Dave today is 4/4 and I got change alarm notice this afternoon. When I pull up website I still get 4/2 blog post.

Rick