Find a Lower Rate, Get a Free Night .. Click Banners for Details

Friday, June 27, 2008

Days Inn Cincinnati East - Cincinnati, Ohio

This property features an outdoor pool, expanded cable TV, free wireless internet, but has no free breakfast. However, there is a restaurant on-site and it is relatively close to downtown. The lower prices are found on dual websites. Easily visible by searching Kayak.

Hotel Address: 4056 Mt Carmel-Tobasco Rd. (I-275 & US 125 Exit 65) Cincinnati, OH 45255

Competitor Website:
Expedia.com

or
http://www.hotels.com


Sample Date: Most, if not all, dates in July (perhaps longer). Weekdays and weekends are all available. Click here to check your specific dates

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 Double, 1 King, 2 Doubles

Rate variation: Saturdays in July: $63 expedia/Hotels.com $69.99 WR (All room types) Other days: highly variable, but always lower on expedia & Hotels.com (prices slashed)

Special Comments: Non-Smoking and Smoking all available.

This has at least one confirmed approval using expedia, as told to me by reader James. Thanks for letting us know!

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to get this hotel for a Thursday night in July. I used Expedia as my lower rate site. Combined with Columbus on Friday night I've got a nice summer weekend roadtrip to Ohio planned.

James (jl5555)

FreeRoomGuy said...

Thanks for letting me know. I will let readers know this one had a confirmed approval!

Anonymous said...

I'm back from my first BRG experience and it was not a good one. I arrived late in the evening, around 11pm, at this motel and when I went to checkin the desk clerk informed me that my reservation had been cancelled because the manager does not recognize the free night room rate.

I sparred with her for a while but realized that it was going to be useless and, anyway, she obviously was just doing what her manager had instructed her to do. I did call the Days Inn reservation line as I was standing there at the desk and asked if there was anything they could do, but, obviously, nothing could be done. I was forced to pay for the night. $63 including tax. However, the reservation line agent did give me the toll free customer service number so I could call in the morning (only open M-F during the day).

The hotel itself was pretty much a dump. Its only redeeming aspect was that it had a bar attached to it so I could grab a drink to ease my frustrations.

The next morning I got up and called the customer service line. They called back to the front desk but the manager still was not available so nothing could be done. The CS agent took down my information and started a reference file and told me to try to resolve it with the motel itself and if nothing happened to call back by July 21st, about 2 weeks. I asked what would be done if the hotel wouldn't refund the charges to my credit card and she said that I would be reimbursed.

One interesting thing happened as I was standing at the checkin desk sparring with the desk clerk. I noticed a piece of paper on the counter that looked like a reservation request and typed on it was some commentary about how the person was there on a BRG rate and they were refused the $0 rate and how they were protesting it. So, I'm pretty sure I was not the only person who tried to stay using BRG but was denied.

James (jl5555)