Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ramada Limited Central - Bakersfield, California

This one was submitted earlier today by reader kayjay. Thanks for the contribution and kind support of our blog, kayjay. Looks like a decent oppportunity, let's hope it lasts. The price difference on this one can easily be seen through a Kayak search.

As is the case with other Ramada properties in California (perhaps they're all cursed), this hotel is likely to charge taxes, so don't be surprised if they do, and as always, let us know.

Hotel Address: 830 Wible Rd Bakersfield, CA, 9330

Competitor Website: www.reservetravel.com

Sample Date: 7/5/2008 (Check your dates on Kayak)

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: Wheelchair Access/Non-Smoking 1 King Bed

Rate variation: $74.99 reservetravel $79 WR (weekdays)

Special Comments: "You will be able to get only one room as there is only one room available for wheelchair access. Trip advisor ratings are good." - kayjay

We'll leave it up to your own personal ethics to decide whether to book a handicapped room if you do not suffer from a handicapped or need wheelchair access.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is only one room for wheelchair access, should people who don't use wheelchairs, really try to get this room?

What if someone that REALLY needs it can't?

JMO.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Personally, I'd never willingly stay in a handicapped room if I was not handicapped.

However, I'd probably still file for this BRG, then after being approved, I'd call the property and tell them that I'm not handicapped and they might want to put me into a regular room. They usually do this with no problems (I do the same when I'm forced to book a smoking room on WR). Then, I get the free night stay and the handicapped room is there for those who may need it. If they wouldn't change me into a regular room, I'd cancel the reservation and pay elsewhere.