Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ramada Plaza Denver North - Denver (Northglenn), Colorado

Here's my fulfillment of Gina's request for a hotel in north Denver. Enjoy the free room, Gina, and I hope the wedding goes well. Tell your friends HOW you got your free hotel room - The Best Rate Guarantee Blog. Thanks for your continued support.

Hotel Address: 10 East 120th Avenue, Denver (Northglenn), CO 80233 US

Competitor Website:
Expedia.com


Sample Date: August 16, 2008

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: All room types are cheaper on Expedia.
1 King, 2 Queens, King Jacuzzi, 2 Room Suite, etc.

Rate variation: $118.99 Expedia, $119.00 WR (yes, one penny does work).

Special Comments: "Conveniently located on I-25 at exit 223, 120th Ave with close proximity to Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton and only 15 minutes to Beautiful Downtown Denver, the Stadiums and the Historic LoDo District." - Ramada.com

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I swear I checked that same hotel every day this week! I don't think I used Expedia, though, I was mostly on Orbitz and others. I did use Kayak, though, shouldn't it have come up?

Now I'm using your fabulous directions for making a screenshot. When I get to the final booking page, however, I lose the details of the room (and you've said how important those are). I can screenshot the rate page (and not have the payment info there) or the final booking page (and have no details). More help, please!

Gina said...

I just submitted the claim. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Thanks so much for your help! My goal for the summer is to master this system and get some free hotel rooms. You guys rock!

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Gina...Kayak does not display Expedia in their search results. It does show Hotels.com, which is usually the same price as Expedia. But, this is the case of Kayak's rounding issue - it rounds $99.99 to $100.00, so if Expedia's rate is $99.99 and WR's is $100.00, it will say Hotels.com 100 WR 100 and make it seem like they're the same price.

To get around this, you must click "more details" on the hotel choice on Kayak, which will then show the actual rates.

Whenever you see the same rates on Kayak, just give that "details" button a click and it will reveal the full rates with cents. It's time consuming, but worth it when you find one.