We've moved to brgdeals.blogspot.com

We're Moving our BRG deals! - Click here for the New Site!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Travelodge Columbus - Columbus, Ohio

Many competing websites have the lower rates, some of which are the "Quicksaver" non-refundable type. However, it appears the WR website has normal rates which are higher.

It was point out to me by reader, James, that http://www.hotel-rates.com/ has the same lower rate, but without a non-refundable component to it. Therefore, this site is your best bet and you'll want to use it for your claim.
This property offers a free continental breakfast, has satellite TV, and shuttle service to the airport. (fee) There are many restaurants within close proximity.

Hotel Address: 6121 Zumstein Drive (I-71 Exit 117) Columbus, Ohio 43229

Competitor Website: http://www.hotel-rates.com/

Sample Date: Many dates, including weekends, in July into August (perhaps longer). Use the site to look for your preferred dates.

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 Double, 1 King, 2 Doubles

Rate variation: $43 hotel-rates.com $49.99 WR

Special Comments: Thanks James for the tip! I got this post updated Sunday just in time for those who want to submit it this week.

Unfortunately, as often seems the case, the tripadvisor reviews are depressing.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I submitted this for BRG using the Orbitz non-ref rate and was rejected. I resubmitted it a few days later for a night in July using www.hotel-rates.com which did not have a non-ref component to the rate. And the rate was $81 on hotel-rates and $94.95 on the Travelodge site.

James (jl5555)

FreeRoomGuy said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! I updated the post to reflect this new info. I will remember this the next time I come across a similar type of rate!

Anonymous said...

Glad to help with the non-ref suggestion. I do not remember how I stumbled onto www.hotel-rates.com other than just through a Google search perhaps. One thing I will say is that the Tripadvisor ratings for this property are particularly poor. I may have to take my own sheets and pillows!!

james (jl5555)