Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre- Montreal, Quebec- Canada

This time we have a Canadian property for you to claim which looks to be pretty nice! Upcoming dates for this BRG may not last.......so book soon!

This one was brought to our attention by reader Xanthuos...thanks a bunch!

Hotel Address: 50 Boul Rene Levesque West, Montreal, QC, H2Z 1A2 CA

Competitor Website: http://www.venere.com/

Sample Date: 10/7/2008 (Most likely many others)

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 Queen Bed

Rate variation: 109CAD venere 139.95CAD WR (CAD=Canadian $$)

Special Comments: Indoor Parking is 14.95

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I enter search criteria in the vevere site and when I click the "search" button nothing happens. Tried in both I.E. and firefox...

FreeRoomGuy said...

It's not you, I think the site has some problems. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday while trying to search for properties. I hope they resolve it soon.