Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Super 8 Motel Mission Valley Qualcomm (San Diego, CA)

This 102-room Super 8 is centrally located in the heart of Mission Valley, just minutes from San Diego International Airport.

The location is within a mile of Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego State University, Trolley Station, and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center.

Hotel Address: 4380 Alvarado Canyon Rd. (Hwy. 8 & Mission Gorge Rd.) San Diego, CA 92120

Competitor Website: http://www.booking.com/ (found on about page 3 of San Diego hotel listings)

Sample Date: 8/13, 8/20, 8/29, 9/5, 9/6 (only scattered dates in August, September has more, especially weekends.....check your desired dates here.)

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 2 Queen Beds Room

Rate variation: For Sample Dates 9/5 & 9/6: $109 booking.com, $119 WR (2 Queens)

Special Comments: You can only claim the 2 Queen Bed room in this case. The 1 Queen never seems to work on the dates I tried. They only slash the 2 Queen price on what I found to be many different days.

Often, I seem to stumble across many BRG's in San Diego through various websites. If you travel down this way for multiple nights, please let me know in the "comments" link at the bottom. I will gladly post other opportunities for you to use in combination with this one.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

3 comments:

Gana said...

I am looking for a free room in Niagara on any of the weekends before Labor day.

Seb said...

Hey Freehotelguy!

thanks for all the great blog posts! I claimed this Super 8 for Aug 29 and I'm now looking for Aug 30 and Aug 31. I know it's labor day weekend, but maybe you know any other hotel that is working for these days in the San Diego area!

Would be really cool!

Thanks a lot...

FreeRoomGuy said...

gana: I will take a look around at that particular area. Have you looked at some of our older posts for this area? Not sure if they still work or not.

seb: The San Diego area is on my agenda today. If I see something for those dates, I will post.