Find a Lower Rate, Get a Free Night .. Click Banners for Details

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heads up! Expedia.com privately announces that their sale will be extended until September 30th

Expedia.com contacted me earlier today and informed me that they will be extending their 50% off sale until September 30, 2008. They wanted me to share this information with you as a heads up that you don't need to rush. I think they are a bit sad that we get our hotels for free and would really like your business. In any case, I'll share the deal with you as they have requested.

The landing page on their website still states September 2, 2008 as the expiry date of the promotion, but this WILL be extended, so if you're rushing to take advantage of it, take a breather - you have time.

Basically, this promotion offers "up to" 50% off stays of 4+ nights at hotels in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. This could especially be useful for low season stays in Las Vegas, where rates can be as low as $15 per night. You'll also recieve a $75 gas card, sent to you by mail (though I wouldn't hold my breath for it arriving in any sort of timely manner).

Now, I know we're not all about spending money on hotels here, but if there are no BRGs and you NEED to spend money, this is a decent deal. So, check it out at your leisure, and be sure to read the Terms and Conditions fully.

Click here to find out more.

And if you do end up booking, we'll get a small kick back for referring you if you book through the following link. No worries if you shop through other sites, though. Do what is best for you!

Expedia.com


Enjoy!

2 comments:

maxpower212 said...

I think that it is really great of them to contact you directly and let you know about this, even though they aren't making any money from the deal. I guess that if you search for a BRG room and can't find one, Expedia may be the lowest priced room and they can still pick up some business from people who are looking for deals.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Very true. I'm definitely considering getting in on this deal myself for an upcoming Caribbean trip where BRG stay hotels do not even exist. Expedia was smart to bring this to this website's attention, because I'm sure that I'm not alone when it comes to travelling to locations where Wyndham Worldwide has no hotels...