Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anaheim / Fullerton, California- Wyndham Anaheim Park

This is a 287-room Wyndham property about a 10 minute drive from Disneyland Park, just off the 91 Freeway on the Fullerton/Anaheim border.

One confirmed approval as of today! This BRG is NOT for the non-refundable rate. This is for Wyndham's "Best Available" rate ... no risk whatsoever! So book quickly and get that screenshot today! This is for one night ... Saturday, October 4th.

Hotel Address: 222 West Houston Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832

Competitor Website:

Expedia.com

or
http://www.hotels.com

Sample Date: October 4th, 2008 ... The lower rate is not visible through Kayak, however, you may click here to view Wyndham rates through their website. Then go to one of the competitor sites above to view their lower price.

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 King Bed (Standard)

Rate variation: For 10/4: $89 Expedia/Hotels.com $109 Wyndham.com

Special Comments: Free breakfast, parking, and morning newspaper. Pool.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

8 comments:

cjhindy said...

Thanks for the heads up, I am going to be at Disneyland next week with the family, but unfortunately we will be gone by the 4th. I did notice that there was the same kind of offer though for Oct 2nd, so I booked the 2 double beds room (99.00) and found the same on Expedia (79.00). Hopefully that works, last time I did anything like that they said since the room didn't say "deluxe" on expedia or hotels.com they wouldn't honor it, although they don't have anything but "deluxe" rooms available. Anyone had any dealings with this?
Thanks,
Chris

FreeRoomGuy said...

Hey thanks for the comment!

Your claim should get approved. I researched both Wyndham and Expedia prices for your reserved night of Oct. 2nd and the bed type wording is exactly identical to the October 4th BRG I posted (which got a confirmed approval).

FYI: the confirmed approval was for a friend of mine and I had her book the room EXACTLY as you did!
And she got her free night confirmed today.

Hopefully your claim gets approved by the same person who approved hers. Different reviewers can interpret wording different. But I forsee no problem, you did your claim 100% correctly!

Let us know what happens and I'll edit my posting to include your date.

Thanks!

cjhindy said...

Hey again!
I got approved for the two double beds room without any questions so I'm booked to stay there on 10/02!
Thanks for this fantastic site, everytime I search kayak I try to come here first and use the kayak link!
Thanks,
Chris

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Glad to hear you've gotten the free room Chris!

Also, thanks for your support of this blog. If you wanted a way to support us without always having to come here to search Kayak, consider right-clicking on our Kayak link, then choosing "add as favorite" in Internet Explorer or "Bookmark this link" in Mozilla Firefox. That way, you can just click the bookmark and we'll still be supported, and save you the time to have to come here and find the link!

Thanks again & congrats on the free room.

-Dave & David

FreeRoomGuy said...

Sadly, this BRG seems to have bit the dust for our dates! :(

Kim said...

I got a rejection on Oct 4 for 2 double bed. Reason: she was not able to reserve on expedia. I'm planning to send them my res page of screen capture.

Kim

Kim said...

My father just booked ~4:30PM PST; submitted the claim & got approved for the free room on Oct 4.

Many thanks to the OP!

I'm still waiting for my claim that messed up w/ the non-official hotel site in the first time. %>)

Kim said...

Correction: My father got approved for the Ramada in Hollywood, not this Wyndham. Sorry for the mix-up.

Kim