Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chicago, Illinois- Howard Johnson Inn Downtown

This Howard Johnson Inn, located in the Historic River North Gallery District of Downtown Chicago, is one of the few Downtown Chicago hotels which offers free parking to their guests! This BRG appears valid for one night only ... New Year's Eve ... Hopefully someone out there may want it!

Hotel Address: 720 North La Salle Street, Chicago, IL 60610

Competitor Website: http://www.booking.com/

Sample Date: December 31, 2008 Click here to view Hojo.com rates via Kayak for this particular date. Then, check out the lower booking.com rate on their link.

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 King Bed (Standard)

Rate variation: $139 Booking.com $169 Hojo.com

Special Comments: Restaurant on-site and FREE parking!

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I see available when clicking the link are rooms with 2 double beds, and this isn't a match to booking.com, which only offers rooms with 1 king bed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

I just checked and Hojo is showing King Bed availability for many dates. They're likely just sold out for the date that you are searching. Try others.

Anonymous said...

The post said "This BRG appears valid for one night only ... New Year's Eve" which is the date I'm trying, and not getting king rooms.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Sorry, I didn't post this nor did I read what the post said about it being New Year's Eve only...

That being said, the reason you can't book a King is because demand took over and they simply sold out. We get around 10,000 visitors to this blog per day, so you have to be quick!

FreeRoomGuy said...

Wow, I am shocked!

Hojo raised their rates! And the King room (which was there when I posted) disappeared! This is weird! Someone must have reported my post to the hotel or the hotel staff get e-mail notifications from this site!

Changes don't happen this quick for a date that's months from now!

FreeRoomGuy said...

Now that I've calmed myself. I do believe you are right Dave, I think as people were booking this "King" room for that date for the BRG, they simply sold out of that room type. I hope if that were the case, they took screenshots or they're in trouble!

Keep checking back (in case of cancellations)