Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Monday, September 22, 2008

San Francisco, California- Travelodge at the Presidio

This small, 23-room, Travelodge is located in a quiet area of San Francisco, just half a block from the Presidio National Recreation East Gate. This BRG opportunity is for next July 4th and is easily visible by searching Kayak.

Hotel Address: 2755 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123

Competitor Website:

Expedia.com

or
http://www.hotels.com

Sample Date: July 4th, 2009: click here to see if you can find other dates via Kayak.

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 King or 2 Queens (Non-Smoking)

Rate variation: For 7/4: $110 Expedia $129 Travelodge (1 King), $119 Expedia $139 Travelodge (2 Queens)

Special Comments: Free guest parking ... free USA Today newspaper ... 2 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge ... refrigerators in all rooms ... A/C, which you may or may not need.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

4 comments:

BearlyAmusing said...

The expedia rates are QUICKSAVER rates. I cannot recall the "code" needed on travelodge.com, but eery time I have tried to claim a BRG when Expeida said Quicksaver, I generally get a NO, stating that the same rate is available on WR.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Very strange to hear, BearlyAmusing.

I've filed several (10+) BRGs that have involved "Quicksavers" and was approved without further ado. Easy as pie.

Now, things could have changed post 7/25. Anything seems possible these days. If anyone wants to attempt this BRG and let us know, we'd highly appreciate it.

BearlyAmusing said...

I don't want to waste my only Travelodge BRG for September quite yet, so I didn't file a claim. Yes, I agree, earlier in 2008, I got a couple "Quicksaver" rates approved. Then a couple months back, the term "QuickSaver Rate" started appearing on the WR websites. The rate doesn't "launch" automatically when you do a search. I believe you have to select "promotion" as rate type and have the corresponding "code". I was declined at least twice with this new "rate category".

One time I explicitly recall that my BRG was denied and I received an email from the BRG staff telling me that "congratulations, we have found the Quicksaver rate and changed your higher rate to the new lower Quicksaver rate." I looked at my reservation online and it cited "QuickSaver" rate. I vaguely recall another time when a BRG was declined, citing that the Quicksaver required prepayment (which it doesn't).

These were both pre-July, so I didn't bother arguing the point as the old T+C were in effect and I could easily book alternate BRGs.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

I do remember now that I did file a claim for the Days Inn Anchorage Alaska and this was a "Quicksaver" rate on Expedia, and which was approved in mid August. Don't know if there were some sort of special circumstances (ie. Expedia actually having the lowest Quicksaver type, or the Quicksaver not being able to be booked on DaysInn). I was approved, though, using a quicksaver non-ref vs. a normal non-ref.