Welcome to The BRG Blog!

We're Moving our BRG deals! - Click here for the New Site!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Groton, Connecticut- Ramada Groton / Mystic Area

Here's a Ramada located right along the Connecticut coastline, 1/2 mile from Interstate 95. The property underwent a complete renovation in May 2007 with new mattresses and upgraded bedding, and generally looks rather nice. Looks to me like a valid BRG for many dates during the warmer months!

Hotel Address: 156 Kings Hwy. Groton, CT 06340

Competitor Website: http://www.booking.com/

Sample Dates: Some include: 6/5, 6/6, 6/13, 7/4 (and more!)

Click here to check the Ramada rates for your specific dates.
Then compare with your desired dates on booking.com.

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 King (n/s) or 2 Doubles (nsmk/smk) - Standard

Rate variation: For 7/4: $129.95 Booking.com vs. $139.95 Ramada (Both Types)

Special Comments: Indoor pool and jacuzzi / continental breakfast / on-site restaurant / microwaves & refrigerators in all rooms.

Click here to read Tripadvisor reviews of this property

Click here to visit the hotel's official website.

Please remember to follow up and let us know if this BRG worked for you. Simply comment on this post! Thanks!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

For anyone who's been approved for this Groton property, how long has it taken for the approval to come through? I submitted a claim this morning and haven't heard back yet. The last claim I submitted took 5 days and two phone calls to get the denial.
Thanks.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

I don't think they are working this weekend. I'd give it til tomorrow. Resubmit your claim form, that always seems to help.

Priyavishy said...

I submitted claim for this on Sat, but no response yet. I have resent my request again now, as the rate still shows a lower rate on booking.com. Will keep you updated if this comes through!

Priyavishy said...

They replied back on Monday afternoon that they dont see this rate and cannot be accepted as BRG! I then sent them my screen shot, but called immediately telling that I still see the rate. Some Addison answered my call & said she sees the lower rate and said she will process it for me! Then in a few minutes she sent me the BRG booking :)
Thanks for this info. Keep it up!