Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Monday, November 17, 2008

"How to Make a Screenshot" now updated to reflect the current situation

I've left the "How to make a screenshot" lesson up and updated it to reflect the current situation, in case anyone needs it for Red Lion claims, or (possibly) for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts claims. I'm not sure how the Wyndham Resorts staff is handling the screenshot situation, since they're an entirely different staff. I doubt they will accept it, but hey, here's to hoping.

Also, I have no word yet on whether a fax of the lower rate would suffice, or whatever other means of proving that a lower rate that may would be possible. Wyndham's quite mum towards our emails, so I'd be surprised if we ever hear from them.

5 comments:

Reign said...

Hey,

Didn't have time to search where to place this but, Ramada East Side NY(midtown), Competing website Venere.com,

Queen size bed $255(ramada.com) vs $245(venere.com)

Ex date. 12/6/08

-Reign

Pat said...

I was just approved for this same hotel.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

Thanks for being our eyes and ears, folks, we'll get this posted straight away.

Dave @ The BRG Blog said...

This opportunity looks to be dead. Can anyone verify availability on any date? I've tried tons.

maxpower212 said...

Faxing is subject to the same fraud that screenshots are, so I can't imagine them taking them.