Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hotels.com Rebate Coupon for Your Next Booking

To shave a few bucks of the cost of your next vacation, why not consider booking a room on Hotels.com? They have an ongoing promotion where you can print out a rebate coupon and send it in for the following discount:

  • Get $20 with a 3-Night Booking
  • Get $30 with a 5-Night Booking
  • Get $50 with a 8-Night Booking
  • Get $75 with an 10-Night Booking
  • Get $100 with a 12-Night Booking
Just visit Hotels.com to make your hotel reservation. After you complete your stay, you must print out the Hotels.com Rebate Coupon and fill out your name, the hotel, the date of your stay, and your booking number. Your Hotels.com rebate will be credited back to your credit card within 3 weeks of receipt of the rebate coupon. There is a limit of 1 rebate per customer or household, and the rebate does not apply to vacation package hotel stays. Your reservation must be made online, and not by telephone.

Click here for the details and the printable coupon.

Besides being just a nice little discount, we enjoy considering some creative ways to use this rebate coupon - (remember our $9 per night Laughlin rooms post?) In any case, any discount is a good thing!

Book by Dec 31, 2009 for travel through Feb 28, 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, however, after contacting Hotels.com about this rebate coupon (only because when I printed your link, the coupon was very small and I wanted to know if the one they send me will be blown up and readable), they had no idea what I was talking about and they refused to send me any kind of rebate coupon. I called 8 different times and no one could help me. I will be submitting the coupon printed from your link but that is about all I can do. Regardless of whether they accept it or not, I'm pretty sure this is my first and last time using Hotels.com for any hotel booking. Thanks again for the link.