Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ocala, Florida - Golden Palms Inn and Suites




Just minutes from downtown Ocala, the Golden Palms Inn and Suites is also near the Appleton Museum of Art, Discovery Science and Outdoor Center, Ocala Historic District, Ocala National Forest, Ocala Speedway, and Central Florida Community College.

This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers *free wireless Internet, an outdoor pool, and on site laundry services. Pets are welcome with additional charges.

* = common amenity matches

Hotel Address:
3767 NW Blitchton Road, Ocala, FL 34475

Property Phone # for inquiries: (352) 732-2300

BRG claim valid for:

Expedia.com!

Lower rate(s) found on:

Logo 104x88

Sample Dates: 4/26, 5/7, 5/18, 6/15, 7/12 (and others!)

Room Details: 1 King (non-smoking) / 2 Doubles (non-smoking)

Rate Variation (for sample dates shown):

Travelocity, Orbitz - $44 / Expedia.com - $200 (Both Rooms)

Official Hotel Website

Tripadvisor Hotel Reviews

Book this BRG using the link(s) below:

Expedia.com

1 comment:

TJ Kid said...

I have stayed in Ocala many times and tried this place twice. The first time I thought it was pretty bad. A year later I heard the place improved so I booked it. Upon arrival I checked out my room and it was not long before I checked out and found another place in Ocala. This place might seem like a good deal but I would not let my dog stay here and my advice is think of some other place to stay if you spend time in Ocala.