Find a Lower Rate. Get a Free Night! .. Click the Banner Below for Details.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Successful (and Quick!) Choice Hotels Claim

This has to be one of the fastest online claim approvals I ever received! My Choice Hotels claim was answered (and approved) within 30 minutes! My booking was only for a one night stay and now shows a $0 rate. Thanks Choice Hotels staff!

This is the confirmation I received from them:

"Thank you for participating in our Best Choice E-Rate Guarantee program.

This program has been designed to allow you, our valued guest, to receive the best possible online rates at over 5,000 Choice Hotels International properties worldwide. We have located the published rate that was submitted on your claim form and are pleased to let you know that your reservation confirmation number ** at the ** for arrival on January 3, 2012 for 1 night, has been changed to reflect a free night for your stay.

Please print a copy of this confirmation letter and bring it with you to the hotel."

If the hotel I claimed is still valid tomorrow, I may post it. I'm very pleased with this Guarantee so far! (and by the way, Booking.com worked for me, so I suppose non-U.S. based sites may be used for comparison)

FYI: You'll always want to book the no-risk "Best Available Rate". While I was initially concerned about Choice Hotels "Advance Purchase Rate" playing into this Guarantee somehow, I noticed that this rate requires membership with their website. The Guarantee only applies to rates that are bookable by the general public (a.k.a. the BAR)!

4 comments:

TJ Kid said...

GREAT NEWS.

I think I need to take a few road trips over the next few months.

Expedia is good. Choice sounds so much better. And IHG is such a pain.

Thanks for the update.

MB said...

I was able to do a successful claim today too. It was so nice to be able to do it online and not have to sit on the phone for 20 minutes!

germanguy said...

I am really surprised this does not get more attention. Have been able to claim the BRG without any hassle within minutes of sending an email. This is by far the best BRG around at the moment.

David said...

I agree! This BRG may put Expedia on the back burner for awhile! Maybe they can take a break now!